How long have you been using the MAINTI4® CMMS software ?
MAINTI4® (formerly known as Maintimedia), was installed in 2009, with different stages of implementation:
- Creation of a treeview / WO and QR
- Implementation of the Purchase/Billing module
- Inventory Management
- Technical Sheets / Range of products sheets / preventative measures sheets
- Inventory management (using hand devices) on Windows CE / Android so far
What needs did the software meet ?
- Task monitoring and planning
- Global Inventory management:
- Purchase/Billing (Accounting Interface module)
- Stock Inventory and valuation
- Statistics / maintenance budget
- Work Requests
Could you cite a clear example of how MAINTI4® has been beneficial to your work methods ?
- Monitoring of the machine fleet and work orders (history logs etc.)
- Inventory Management: between 3000 and 3500 items etc.
- The Purchase/Billing module with invoice matching for the Finance Department
What would you say about the different TRIBOFILM support teams once the software was installed (support service, customer relations, sales etc.) ?
Apart from being very pleasant, support services are responsive and efficient with regards to issues that I have come across. In our case, it has more often been around issues related to installation, updates and revision changes.
The excellent idea of using a RI web portal module for online support requests, provides total traceability.
Finally, what would you say to a company in the same industry that is reluctant to invest in MAINTI4® ?
At the time choosing the software (10 years ago) we already felt that the TRIBOFILM team valued application user-friendliness, without neglecting its features.
For users who are forced to change their work methods, it’s a critical issue….for us, the fact that each individual could easily adapt to the use of the software was an important factor in choosing an application.
This has been confirmed up until now, with consistent, great technical choices, web evolution, HTML5.