- A CMMS (or Computer-assisted Maintenance Management Software) is an intuitive tool that allows you to simply and efficiently enhance your Maintenance Management systems. It provides complete management solutions in a user-friendly way, and helps be better prepared for unplanned problems in businesses and facilities in industrial, tertiary and public sectors.
- Our MAINTI4® software is modern and developed using the most recent technology.
What is a CMMS ?
For maintenance departments and their technicians, the main focus is on keeping the equipment running smoothly and efficiently to ensure higher uptime, lower downtime and overall system reliability.
This is where a CMMS comes in.
This computerized, user-friendly tool makes it possible to easily plan preventive and predictive maintenance, manage equipment fleets, optimize curative maintenance, organize and manage purchases and stock, smoothly run and track Asset-management, access on-demand reports and statistics quickly and reliably.
It’s a complete management system that is based on the everyday ground realities and field services of different activity sectors.
A Maintenance Software is a scalable software and allows for growth, just like your business or facility.
The most common features of a CMMS
A CMMS can have many uses ; we’ve listed some of the most common ways it can help management systems run smoothly :
- Enterprise Asset Management (Equipment & Assets): inventory, tracking, localization, general or specific information management for types or groups etc.
- Maintenance management : use of Word order management (WO) tools for preventive maintenance (systematic, conditional, forcasted..) scheduled maintenance, condition monitoring, curative maintenance etc.
- Work Requests Management (WR)
- Inventory management : spare parts storerooms, replenishment, inventory valuation, etc.
- Order & Purchase management : price inquiry, purchase requests, orders, service and supply purchases, billing vendors, etc.
- Personnel management and planning : activities, tasks, teams, rosters, forecast planning, work load, etc.
- Cost and budget management : labor tasks, inventories, purchases, equipment rentals, budget preparation, periodic reports, discrepancy reports, etc.
- Key performance indicators : dashboards (database queries for statistics, alerts, MTTR, MTBF, Pareto, etc.)
- And so much more !
Contact us today for your free demo !