A CMMS or Computer assisted maintenance management software is destined to the different industry sectors, tertiary, public institutions… Its interest is to daily assist the maintenance services in their missions, in line with the IT (mobility and traçability applications).
What is a CMMS ?
The maintenance service looks to maintain properties in order to be able to ensure a determined service. In this way, a CMMS enables the complete machines park management, the curatives analisis, the preventives and regulatories interventions organisation, the buyings and stocks management, the reporting thanks to dashboards and statistics, taking to account the ground realities.
An Industry Maintenance Software stays a scalable software, like your industry.
The most common features of a CMMS
- Equipments management: inventory, location, information management dedicated by type of equipment,
- Maintenance management: corrective (with BT: work order), preventive (systematic, conditional, provisional), curative.
- Interventions requests managing (DI)
- Inventory Management: stores, replenishment, inventory valuation,
- Purchases management: requisitions, orders, purchases of supplies and services, billing providers, etc.
- Personnel management and planning: activities, crafts, planning load, provisional planning, etc.
- Costs management and budget: labors, inventories, purchasing, renting, etc., preparation of budgets, periodic monitoring, discrepancy reports, etc.
- Key performance indicators: dashboards (database queries for statistics, alerts, MTTR, MTBF, Pareto, etc.)