- A CMMS (or Computer-assisted Maintenance Management Software) is a simple and efficient means of making maintenance management a breeze in industrial, tertiary and public sectors. Our MAINTI4® software is modern and developed using the most recent technology.
What is a CMMS ?
A maintenance department and its technicians, are always striving to keep equipment running smoothly and efficiently to ensure higher uptime, lower downtime and overall system reliability. This is where a CMMS comes in. This user-friendly software ensures complete management of equipment fleets, curative analysis, preventative and regulatory interventions, purchasing and stock, on demand reports and statistics, and all of this, with a strong focus on the everyday ground realities.
A Maintenance Software is a scalable software, just like your business or institution.
The most common features of a CMMS
A CMMS can have many uses ; we’ve listed some of the most common ways it can help systems run smoothly :
- Equipment fleet management : inventory, location, information management for types, etc.,
- Maintenance management : corrective (with WO: work order), preventive (systematic, conditional, provisional), curative, etc.
- Work Requests managing (WR)
- Inventory management : spare parts storerooms, replenishment, inventory valuation, etc.
- Purchase management : price inquiry, purchase requests, orders, service and supply purchases, billing vendors, etc.
- Personnel management and planning : activities, tasks, teams, rosters, forecast planning, work load, etc.
- Cost and budget management : labor tasks, inventories, purchases, equipment rentals, budget preparation, periodic reports, discrepancy reports, etc.
- Key performance indicators : dashboards (database queries for statistics, alerts, MTTR, MTBF, Pareto, etc.)
- And so much more !